View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Foppa2118

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs21 View Post
I like it. We are being pro-active and we are not letting our core guys go to free agency. David Jones is a big part of this team and after the team aquired McGinn, that line was awful hard to stop.

Mcleod is also a big part of this team. His energy on the 4th line is something that every team would love to have.

Hunwick really came on in the 2nd half of the season and he did not look out of place getting top minutes playing alongside EJ.

Hedjuk is an integral part of this team. He is the lone player left from our glory days and the players love him.

I expect all of our restricted free agents to be back and we may even shop Duchene for a top pairing D-man and we make a run for Parise.

I am really starting to like how Sherman gets things done. He has built a real solid team.

Jamie McGinn - Paul Stastny - David Jones
Gabriel Landeskog - Ryan O'Reilly - Zach Parise or Peter Mueller
Steve Downie - Marc Olver - Milan Hedjuk
Chuck Kobasew - Jay McClement - Cody McLeod

**Joey Hischon

Erik Johnson - Traded for Duchene or Ryan Suter
Jan Hedja - Ryan O'Bryne
Matt Hunwick - Ryan Wilson

**Stefan Elliot
**Tyson Barrie
**Cameron Guance

-- Peter Mueller, Shane O'Brien let go?
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...n#post50651315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs21 View Post
Absolutly love the trade.

Winnik is terrible. He offers nothing offensively, cant fight and is not a big hitter. He does some nice things but he should have about 25 goals now with the amount of chances he has had this year. He wasn't going to be back anyways.

Galiardi has some potential but he just cannot stay healthy. I'd much rather sign McGinn as a RFA than Galiardi.

McGinn is perfect for this team. Him and Downie make us that much harder to play against.
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...n#post45108447

Oh, whoops! Accidentally copied and pasted this, and hit enter. My bad.