03-21-2013, 12:50 AM
Live in the Now
Global Moderator
YNWA

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
The buying out of Brad Richards has been out there a while. I saw the comment on the Flyers' board and also on a twitter feed but I can't remember whose it was, I won't be home till tomorrow night to check. But it was definitely Mike Richards and a lot of Ranger fans didn't want him cause he was signed till 2020.

Edit: Found it, hope this works cause I'm on my BlackBerry:
http://www.nyrangersblog.com/2013-ar...t-gaborik.html
Not shooting the messenger at all with anything I say below, it was bound to come up.

I see someone spotted the my dad heard on a radio Richards/Scuderi thing. Darn. A lot of people either write about things they find on here (like proposals for example) or there is the possibility that the person writes about it when they get the idea and then post it here. Grain o' salt from me, or less than that even. Definitely not a rumor IMO.

I can see the Kings having absolutely no interest in Gaborik. He doesn't fit the Kings roster at all, he doesn't finish his checks, and we can't afford the cap hit next season without sending Williams their way. So Williams + another asset and our top line being screwed up due to Brown having to play the puck fetching role, hell no from me.