View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 01:00 AM
Teufelsdreck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHill Seeker View Post
what a great game to watch ducks / hawks. important to watch and see how those teams are built. I think we match up much better with Chicago. The ducks size scares the **** out of me. Great balance with the big 3 forwards + additional size in winnik, palmieri etc..plus good goaltending, size on D + puck movers and the small guys in cogliano, koivu and selanne AND they feel the need to dress a goon too in staubitz.

Chicago has issues in nets - not impressed with crawford or emery ..they have a skilled deep D and of course world class forwards in kane, toews and to a lesser extent sharp and hossa. they also have size in bickell and bolland and a goon in bollig and young guys who have stepped up.

would absolutely love for us to add a tough guy and another winger like pacioretty. i think long term tinordi, ellis, beaulieu etc...solve all our D problems...
The Hawks play much better in their own end than the Ducks. IMO the Habs could score on Anaheim. The problem is, the Ducks could score more on the Habs.