View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 04:21 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
A damn shame that RNH sat out with "the sniffles" eh? These kids all want to turn their fortunes around and I simply don't buy that RNH would've been anything less than sick as hell to sit this one out. Had RNH played IMO we would've won this game, that 4 minute PP wouldn't have gone by as uneventful as it did with a fresh RNH and Gagner out there. Nice shot by Gagner on the goal and the one where he caught iron. I had hoped that he'd pass it to Paajarvi for the onetimer, but he just missed that one and had the goalie beat so it's hard to fault him on that one.
I was pleased with the team effort today. Hall definitely something was wrong. But heres the deal, they still play him 22mins in a game where he looks like he's bringing up his cookies. Man I couldn't do that. I'm a 200lb baby when I'm sick.

Far as Gagner he was on fire tonight. Almost strange that he only got the one goal. Miss timed on his first one timer in 1st period, doesn't finish another in close chance, then scores the goal on a howitzer, then almost wins the game on another howitzer, then almost scores on a brilliant backhand which confused Niemi. He didn't have a clue where it was. For Gagner to even get a scoring chance off a 1 on 2 nothing rush was amazing.

Sam was really feeling it tonight. He also setup Yak and Paajarvi a few times tonight. On Paajarvi's best chance his stick exploded.

Gagner was involved in no less than 8 serious scoring chances tonight. Man you pretty much guarantee getting a goal or point when you're putting that body of work up.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote