View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 06:44 AM
Shwag33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Trevor View Post
So what you are really saying is given the current conditions, Pens are considering Bennett a roster player and have taken him off the table? Sounds like a good way to skirt the issue. However I'll play along even though we've avoided the point.

I'd have to think as a Flames fan that he would be consider him one of the key parts of a deal. We all don't want to give up our best prospect. Bennett I think most consider still a prospect. Van doesn't want to give up Kassian and Boston doesn't want to give up Spooner or Khohklachev.

From the B's, anyone of our prospects is available as part of the deal and before anyone wants to make a stipulation about it, no Dougie is not a prospect. He's played every game for the Bruins thus far while being a top four DMan and playing consistently on the PP.

You cant say hamilton is not a prospect and bennett is. Bennett was hurt at the beginning of the season, then played a few games in the ahl before being called up.

If bennett wasn't hurt, good chance he plays nearly all the pens games. He's on the roster and not going away....