View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 08:29 AM
yoteshot

vCash: 500
Born in 1991, I was a baseball fan first, following the Expos with my dad (I was about 6 or 7 at that time) and often went to the big O (4-5 times a year, which really wasn't bad, living in the Eastern Townships)

However, my older brother was playing hockey, so I quickly started being interested in that too. I loved going to his games, and there often were dinners during tournaments or at hotels where the whole team and parents would watch the Habs games, so obviously I joined them and I grew interested.

Same as baseball though, I became a real fan because of my dad, who took me to see some games at the Molson Centre, from which point I never looked bad, nor doubted what team I wanted to be a fan of!

I became a fan during pretty tough years with the Barry Richter, Igor Ulanov (actually loved him), Jim Campbell and other no-names being on the team, so I only had a handful of players I really liked (Oleg Petrov was my favorite for a long time), but now, I like everyone on the team, and pretty much every player as soon as the Habs get their rights

Now 21, I'm still a huge fan and hope my future children will also be, because I know how special it can be watching a game between father and son

yoteshot is offline   Reply With Quote