View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 09:41 AM
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
Just curious which Richards have you been wAtching ? He's been awful all this season and for more than half of last year . Not taking away from a good playoff and better second half last year but thi guy is getting Crosby money to be :
Weak on the puck
Indecisive on the PP
Not been able to move te puck
Not score goals or make many plays .
Yes veterans are necessary to win the cup . Under performing 2 nd highest paid players in the league do not .
As for GAB the guy has produced here and is now being played out of position by the lunatic head coach and underperforming as well and showing signs of slowing down and shying from contact
I haven't been watching, but I don't need to watch to know you don't trade your star players because of 30 games.

Trading Richards and Gaborik kills this season and ends any hope of a Cup. You guys sound like you want to trade them just to make the playoffs.

Besides, whoever is traded to come here, they will have no honeymoon. They will need to produce immediately towards the end of the stretch drive.

Anybody who's been following this team knows that happens once every 20 or so years. It'd rather take my chances with the guys on the current roster.