View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 08:55 AM
Toro

vCash: 500
Looks to me like the coaching in Hamilton has been a big issue all season. I hope we make some changes there in the off season.

Way too many players not playing to their potential. Cant have someone down there ruining all our prospects.

Avtsin should have been played all season or sent down to echl way earlier.. His development has been screwed up by the habs.
Actually he should have been playing regularly last year... cant believe he has been sitting all year again.

If I was him i would have already went back home. or beat up the coach and then gone home....

on an other note, how is the quality of the production of the AHL games? i had the package for a few years but gave up on it as the quality was very very poor. Terrible sound quality, terrible picture, stupid between whistle crap on the screen and missing puck drops for in arena commercials during stopages that run past puck drop. It was just a really pis poor product that was way way over priced.

so, has the quality of the broadcasts improved at all? dont want to waste any more money on the crap i had to watch before.