View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 10:30 AM
garnetpalmetto
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe McGrath View Post
A link directly to the game I inquired about? Now that's southern hospitality. Just for that, I won't bring any Whaler paraphernalia to NC.
I do aim to please.

Again re: StubHub here's the relevant portion of their FanProtect Guarantee:

Quote:
I have my tickets and I'm at the event, but I can't get into the venue.

We have an excellent Trust and Safety team dedicated to preventing problems just like this. If you can't get into the venue because there is something wrong with the tickets, call us immediately at 1.866.STUBHUB (1.866.788.2482). Our Customer Service team will immediately start working on finding you tickets that are as good as, or better than, the ones you bought. If for some reason they're unsuccessful, you will get a full refund, including service and delivery fees.
I've personally bought tickets off StubHub for Canes games several times and never had a problem. That said, I've also seen "hinky" tickets up for sale on StubHub - seats labeled "first row" that were not in the first row of the lower bowl. If you contact StubHub directly they can address those issues and weed out any problematic tickets, but again, I've bought quite a few legit tickets through StubHub with no problems.

garnetpalmetto is offline   Reply With Quote