View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 10:41 AM
bcspirit

vCash: 500
This series is a tough one I believe that Saginaw can make a series of it but the difference is Saginaw relies heavily on their top two lines to generate their offense and London has four lines who are dangerous and can make this a short series. The X-factor is whether our big game goaltender can get in the zone and limit his mistakes and control his rebounds and his defense in front of him can clear out bodies and limit the second and third opportunities on shots. The only potential weakness in London could be their question mark at goalie can Stolarz be the guy or does the series become Patterson vs Paterson, if it comes down to a goalie battle like last year I am inclined to lean towards one t Paterson as he seems to relish the spotlight. That being said as much as I want the Spirit to do well if they come back to the Dow down 2-0 and not playing their A game for a full 60 this could be a quikie for London if the young guys can steal one in London early they could ride that confidence boost and make this a tough well played series. I hope I am wrong but my feeling is either way this series is going to be won by London as the series goes on they will wear down the Spirit or they will just overwhelm them from the first puck drop. I just hope the boys can continue to prove everyone wrong like they did by making the playoffs after every "expert" said they did not stand a chance after not having Trochek for half the season. Lets get the playoffs started already though enough predicting and fan perspectives lets see what happens on the ice in the toughest conference in the OHL.