Thread: TSN 1260: What's going on? Part 3
View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 11:24 AM
SchultzSquared

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Wait what... I have never seen this blog post ever but what is wrong about this...

"Pouliot is in a pretty dangerous spot right now. In spite of some kind words about him in the Thursday GDT, the hard numbers are damning and he has been passed by a few players since last spring.

He has not been sent out so far this season, and if he can gain some traction he could still have a career as an Oiler. However, the momentum he’d gathered in the springtime has been lost and he’s back to being a fringe player on a middling roster."

In fact he was if you look at the numbers three years ahead of the curve... the geniuses in front office tried the Pouliot experiment for another three years...

http://lowetide.ca/blog/2011/06/sail...azy-train.html

"If this guy turns into something, then all these risk picks at the top become less worrisome imo.”

I not seeing any thing crazy here about Crazy Train... that was the Oilers plan too... if the big guy turned out he was worth a shot and made Pouliot and Mikhnov and the others hurt a bit less... but he is not proclaiming him as an NHL player or star there...

Let's put it this way... HFBoards sees like 100 of those predictions a day... most far worse... think some guy here siad Schremp would have 1,500 points or something in the NHL... THAT is a bed prediction... saying a guy with raw skills is not... if that is the worst this guy has said... hell he is already better than most media people.

Quote:
and then there is/was his embarrassing cuddlemance with Shawn Horcoff.
What did he say exactly... would be curious to know if this hyperbole again or actually has facts around it... or did he just say he is a nice NHL player if his shoulders are not held together by tape and toothpicks

Last edited by SchultzSquared: 03-21-2013 at 12:36 PM.