View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 10:32 AM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

vCash: 500
So before anyone gets all fired up at this, I am posting this to ONLY those who thought Dale should be fired....
Remember when the Knights were too loud at a hotel in Kingston? There were several people who thought Dale should be fired for letting those off ice shenanigans take place and how he needs to have better control of his players?
So how come nobody is calling for Boughners head? Or Rychels? I've been reading the posts. It is awful what happened to those girls, and although Johnson is not yet guilty, this isn't good for the franchise.
Lots of talk about blowing up the team, and making a run two years from now when the picks are in tow and the riches from possible deals of Koekoek, Rychel etc.
Why not really start fresh and get a coach who doesn't turn every blowout loss into a fightfest? Why not get a coach who has better control and influence over his players? It worked for the Sault.
Again, to those who didn't bash Hunter during the Kingston 'riots', consider the question just as it is...why not start fresh with a new coach.
To those who did bash Hunter during the time, I ask, how's your backyard looking?