03-21-2013, 10:33 AM
dean youngblood82
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by massey View Post
Some thoughts and questions

Dipaolo,
I would keep him around,probably wouldnt get much for him,good utility man,can play forward,Defence and can do some enforcing also which i think we need to improve,any thoughts
DiPaolo was under utilized in my opinion. This kid has been extra patient with the Sting as he sat from the sidelines and watched the majority of the game. When he plays, he plays well. He needs to be in the lineup.

Quote:
Ciccarelli,
Do you really think this kid can make it w/o dads influence.He sure tries to keep up but based on this years games he will have to pick up the speed to keep up.He looked oK in Jr B but not sure the OHL is too fast.Hopefully can grow some over the summer,any thoughts
I think if his last name was anything other than "Ciccarelli" then he wouldn't have seen any action this year. It was probably a convenience thing bringing him up when injuries struck but I would agree, I don't think he is ready for the OHL, yet.

Quote:
Basso
Discussion purposes only,would you try and trade him and get a scoring forward in his place.He should have some decent value for an OA. He has played so well this year I hate to bring this up.Hard shot,good offensive skills and much better decision making skills,any thoughts
I think they have to entertain the idea of moving Basso. They can risk putting the hands of the offense into DeAngelo's hands and hope they can improve their scoring depth up front by moving Basso....or, move him for a '94.