View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 10:57 AM
DIBZ

vCash: 500
I really hope the Oil Kings come into this year’s playoffs playing a more rounded game, last year they flat out walked all over everybody all year(so record and stats would suggest) but when it came to the playoffs, they always took way too long to get going, LB basically stole us/kept us in most games until this team woke up. I love that the Kings seem more physical this year, We may not be able to score 6-7 goals to bail us out of some of the mistakes, but I do think we have a better team built for a long run. With that being said, I know Kootenay is no slouch, and I thought they came into last year’s playoffs on a bit of a streak too, they played us well last year, considering, on paper it should have been a complete mismatch, after a while you knew the Kings would wake up in every game, I hope they scratch that philosophy this year, and come out a lot more aggressive early in games and establish themselves.

Unfortunately this year I didn't by the playoff pass. Which sucks, but I am still hoping for a long playoff run.