Thread: Prospect Info: The 2013 NHL Entry Draft
View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Lonewolfe2015

vCash: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan13 View Post
The thing that concerns me with MacK is all those reports that state he often just watches the game happening around him when he doesn't have the puck, sadly I haven't been able to watch the QMJHL apart from a couple of Remparts games so I'm not really in a postion to comment on him and Drouin all that much.

On another note, I just love the way Barkov and Valeri Nichushkin play, those two are going to be stars in this league for quite some time IMHO, but I have some serious concerns about Valeri Nichushkin coming over.
I just love the way everything comes together for Drouin offensively. He reads the game and can execute in whatever way he wants, and I think it helps make MacK look better than he is. Drouin can do everything offensively and he's as quick/elusive as a fox. Put him on a line with Landeskog & Stastny, I think we'd be watching magic every night. Even as soon as October (but I'd prefer he get another year to bulk up, look at RNH).

Barkov would be nice, but would spell the end of Stastny ultimately and that bothers me, I want to add to our roster rather than move any key pieces around. Nichushkin I can't comment on, but I'd be very opposed to risking what could be our last high draft pick on a guy that may never come over.