View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 11:54 AM
Ivan13
Avs/Habs fan

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
I just love the way everything comes together for Drouin offensively. He reads the game and can execute in whatever way he wants, and I think it helps make MacK look better than he is. Drouin can do everything offensively and he's as quick/elusive as a fox. Put him on a line with Landeskog & Stastny, I think we'd be watching magic every night. Even as soon as October (but I'd prefer he get another year to bulk up, look at RNH).

Barkov would be nice, but would spell the end of Stastny ultimately and that bothers me, I want to add to our roster rather than move any key pieces around. Nichushkin I can't comment on, but I'd be very opposed to risking what could be our last high draft pick on a guy that may never come over.
Neither do I, plus I could really see him slide down the rankings as we get closer to the draft.

Barkov is a no brainer for me if the big 3 is already selected whne we're up. And considering Drouin I really liked what I saw from him at the WJC, but like I said before I can't really comment on him.