View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Ottomatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL17 View Post
I think Boughner should retool his coaching abilities this summer.... The last 2 years he really hasn't had any kids progress as players aside from Kerby.

I think he needs to stop calling kids out in the media... Take them in the office sit them down talk it out and leave them out of post game negativity just positives. We know Dale was a hot head behind the bench early in his coaching days and now he's mellowed out and things seem to be better. If you have to consistently yell at everyone from the bench means things aren't working in practice.

I think if he does a few things to improve himself as a coach Windsor will get back to winning.

I think many here would love to see Jones leave. His contract is up for renewal this off-season, but all reports have that he's sure to come back. He's Boughner's best buddy and best man at his wedding(or he was best man at Boughners). And then you have Matsos - just so happens that he's Boughner's brother in law, with Bob married to Matsos' sister.

Top it all off that Boughner owns about 80% of the team and bought the team for two reasons - as a retirement nest egg and to leapfrog up the coaching ranks with his designs on an NHL coaching gig.