View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 02:17 PM
I am the Liquor
finger sniffer

vCash: 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Movement View Post
Disagree with me all you want, I'm just looking at your posting history.
Oh so this has nothing to do with the context of this conversation but is more of a personal shot at myself for no reason other than taking a personal shot?

Quote:
Hypothesis and thesis aren't big words. I'm sure you're capable of keeping up. Giving a guy more credence because he's a professional journalist and not a "blogger sitting in his mom's basement" is exactly the kind of rhetoric that keeps guys like Spector going. Keep it up. Lowetide's small but loyal following has given him the opportunity tobecome one of the more influential voices in the Oilers media market. He was a coveted blogger that was snagged by Oilersnation - which is home to MSM guys like Robin Brownlee, Jason Gregor and Jason Strudwick - because he is good at what he does. He ain't perfect (his Smid fear-mongering is a bit much), but he does what he does with a level of even-handedness and humility that is rare in both the MSM and the blogosphere.
Sorry, but trying to give the appearance of "looking intelligent" by using fancy jargon unrelated to the subject is pretty much a tell that your argument is a bunch of brown bananas. In the scope of things, Lowetide is a nobody.

Quote:
Also, the stuff about Lowetide pumping Horcoff's tires in excess is simply false.
Absolute nonsense. From the outscoring phenomena to the need for a third line center to take the load off of Horcoff dogma to my personal favourite- the on ice save percentage theory is reason for Horcoff's team leading minus numbers...........its been a steady stream of poo and nonsense for years on the subject of Horcoff. Years. Plural. Literally.