View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 02:39 PM
NoNecksCurse

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
Again, last season both Fisher and Legwand finished in the top 30 scoring wise for centers.

But they both suck, let's trade them, Erat even though he was 21st in scoring last season for right wingers, he's sucked this year and must be traded.

Of course it's always what they've done the last 20 games right?

Weber didn't score the first 9 games this season, trade him too

And have you seen Rinne's last few games, maybe we should look at him...

Let's throw the baby out with the bath water.
here we go again.... putting down posters for how they would like the team to go forward.

you can stick with these forwards. ive actually praised alot of them. im really high on wilson and bourque. ive praised erat more than most.. check post history. but his play has been anemic. hoping he is hurt otherwise...

its nothing against these guys personally... they are all playing a line too high.. combined with their salary and declining skills.. i think moving some at least is a no brainer if they are willing to waive the NMC/NTC .. i think we all agree the window on this team has shut. i think even at max output this roster wins a series or 2 in the playoffs if we draw a easy opponent. but this team is nowhere close to a stanley cup.

i mean honestly.. are you suggesting we just hold onto erat, legwand, fisher until they can't play no more? i dont want to be calgary 2.0 .. we had a great run and they did a lot for this franchise but its time to cut ways with some guys. we have to maximize assets.. we saw the suter deal. fisher and erat both would garnish a 1st + at the deadline.. not sure on legwand.. maybe a 1st? .. im okay with a rebuild .. its time. only guy of the 3 I can justify keeping is fisher that's a reduced salary and role .. (3rd line center).. erat too if he turns it around or if he is playing hurt. we have to maximize our assets

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote