View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 03:52 PM
dustrock
Too Legit To Quit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by topchowda View Post
Disagree on the Yak 2 on 1. Niemi was on top of the crease and had the angle for the shot. Yak had very little room to sleep. The pass was nice and Gagner had full net
This is my view from being live at the game, didn't get the benefit of the TV replays, that's just the way it developed in real time. I could be wrong but I felt the d-man was giving him shot and taking away the pass.

Also think Niemi has been fighting the puck the last few games and it would have been good to test him early.

It's not even that that particular play by Yakupov was horrible, it's just the Nth time this season he's passed up an open shot, deferring to the older players (is what it seems like).

@Master Lok - I realize Smyth has had to play center - that doesn't give him a pass on not having the wheels. He looks tired and is just whipping the puck around in our d zone.

I think he is trying, but he needs to have a game off just to get some energy back - it worked really well the last time Krueger did it, so why not try again?

I'd honestly rather bring up Lander. Not Vande Velde.

dustrock is offline   Reply With Quote