View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
You came in making baseless claims about how Spitfire fans were saying Hunter should be fired and how we were claiming there was a "riot" at the motel that night. I called ******** and because you were pulling that all out of your ass, you tried to gloss over those charges you made and deflect.

If you wanted to know about our feelings on Boughner, you could have just came with that, not made up some fantasy about Spitfire fans seemingly en masse calling for Hunter's head and labeling the Kingston hotel debacle as "riots" and frame it as Spitfires fans thusly being hypocritical.
Was it you that called for Hunter to be fired? If it wasn't, then skip to the part where I asked your thoughts on Boughner being let go for a fresh start. Maybe you should re-read the post. Or are you appointed to defend all Spitfire supporters and ask for proof and claim of all that is said. Wow man, get a grip.
If you had no issue with the Hunter during the Kingston saga (are you going to call me out now because I called it a saga and completely miss the fact I was being sarcastic when I called it a riot) then you were asked a simple question regarding Boug's tenure as coach.
Good job, pound the chest a bit more...the leader of Spitfire nation has spoken!