View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 03:53 PM
oilinblood

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insta View Post
Problem isn't Dubnyk, sorry. Oilers give up 6 more shots per game than they take, many of which are quality shots. When the Oilers outshoot the other team, they usually win...too bad they rarely do. You simply cannot win many games getting outshot by 6 every game unless your goalie is playing at a Vezina trophy level.
teams shoot against us...from every where and anywhere. This is because no opponents feel they have to work for their premium chance. When you play against DD you just fire from anywhere and know he will have problems.

I blame him for the high shots against. I love how i watch other teams and every save is smothered, rebounds are controlled, no softies every night, not seeing 2 goalposts ring out with no response from the goalie.

This will continue to be a failure team. Islanders of the late 90s folks.

The team infront of him isnt what makes him look like a beached whale... he is infact a beached whale. Pay attention to how he manages pucks. He simply doesnt. He looks like he doesnt know how to stop shots or has any feel to where it is. Big difference in team confidence watching Roli- CUJO- and then watching Dubie. Khabi played in front of the same defence...

Half of me hopes that i wake up one morning and DUbie is being shipped out for Markstrom and Luongo went to FLA. The other half of me sees us in draft Lotto again and Tambi getting fired.

Last edited by oilinblood: 03-21-2013 at 04:00 PM.
oilinblood is offline   Reply With Quote