View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 05:05 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
It has come to my attention that two Southeast teams are in need of a PMD and of course the Habs have a really good youngster in R.Diaz.Carolina is the first team I looked at trading with and came up with these prospects;4th rd.pick G.Hofmann Center, 2nd rd.pick B.McGuinn LW and 3rd rd.pick Evgeni Dadonov RW.Then the second team is Winnipeg and these are the prospects I picked;2nd rd.pick L.Sutter Center,3rd rd.pick A.Lowry LW and 3rd rd. pick S.Kosmachuk RW. You will notice in each case the prospects are 2nd round picks or later no gauranteed pros.but players if developed properly could be useful players in the NHL.Each team is giving up a potential line LW/C/RW.the Winnipeg players are all 19 yrs.the Carolina players are McGuinn 19, Hofmann 20 and Dadonov 24.These teams would most likely counteroffer making it necessary to bring in all the rest of the Southeast teams that also have a need for def. but are not in the fight for a playoff spot.What do you think,besides that I have too much time on my hands?By the way the Habs could sign Mac Bennett after the Frozen Four is over and replace Diaz.

Last edited by S Bah: 03-21-2013 at 06:07 PM.