View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Insta
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilinblood View Post
teams shoot against us...from every where and anywhere. This is because no opponents feel they have to work for their premium chance. When you play against DD you just fire from anywhere and know he will have problems.

I blame him for the high shots against. I love how i watch other teams and every save is smothered, rebounds are controlled, no softies every night, not seeing 2 goalposts ring out with no response from the goalie.

This will continue to be a failure team. Islanders of the late 90s folks.

The team infront of him isnt what makes him look like a beached whale... he is infact a beached whale. Pay attention to how he manages pucks. He simply doesnt. He looks like he doesnt know how to stop shots or has any feel to where it is. Big difference in team confidence watching Roli- CUJO- and then watching Dubie. Khabi played in front of the same defence...

Half of me hopes that i wake up one morning and DUbie is being shipped out for Markstrom and Luongo went to FLA. The other half of me sees us in draft Lotto again and Tambi getting fired.
Which games are you watching??? The goals that were scored on Dubnyk last night are just like goals scored in every game in the league. People shoot on the Oilers because that's how you score goals, it has nothing to do with the goalie.

Insta is offline   Reply With Quote