View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 05:42 PM
yotesreign

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelhockey View Post
I got my season-ticket renewal package in the mail today. Curious to know if the NHL is planning to solicit renewals from Coyotes STH any time soon.

It was one thing when ASG took renewals from Thrashers fans even as the clock was striking midnight. We know where their interests were. But it would be something different if the NHL took money from fans of a team it was actively scheming to relocate.

Sorry for not reporting in sooner, I got my season-ticket renewal package and playoff package two days ago, with a mid April deadline to sign & return.

They have a paragraph that if the team relocates before the 2013-2014 season, the Coyotes will guarantee a refund of any monies paid towards the 2013-2014 tickets.

They also bill the first round up front and only bill for subsequent rounds as they advance out of the prior round (same as before).

They had a similar clause last year (refund if the team relocated before the 2012-2013 season).

I did get a new account rep; don't know if my former rep moved on or got reassigned, haven't bothered to look into that yet.

Judging by the lack of responses here though, I don't think many season tickets holders frequent these threads here.

ADD: I don't look at renewal notices as a sign of anything, be it nefarious or otherwise. I suppose if someone is paranoid that the team will relocate and that guarantee of a refund might become as worthless as a Snidely Whiplash assurance, that guy wouldn't renew, but then I suspect someone that paranoid has never owned season tickets in his life.

I might have to downsize to 2 seats though as my son who has been going to all the games with us plans to be off at college this fall and I won't have need of the 3rd ticket for every game.

Last edited by yotesreign: 03-21-2013 at 05:50 PM. Reason: addition