View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 06:52 PM
Stammertime91
Keep on keepin' on!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Bay Trio View Post
This team needs all the PMD it can get...despite not having a physical edge, I'm sure he can use that big frame effectively or will learn how to better utilize it.

I'd rather have a signed 6'8 college defenseman than nothing at all.
Dont get me wrong, me too. And yes, we need a pmd with an actually decent shot that can break 50mph...Carle...I just worry about the developing part, I hope we have a good AHL coach in the wings or he just progresses and not stay stagnant or decline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still All In View Post
Seriously if I hear one more person complain about Hedman i'm going to ****ing kneecap them. Everyone seems to want a Brayden Coburn, but the Coburns of the world are mouthbreathers that take stupid penalties.
What are you talking about? Nobody is complaining...simmer down, all I said was that I was hoping he'd bring physicality, unlike our other giant, which seems that he hasnt shown in his collegiate career according to what Ive read. And yes, Hedman is great and is progressing into a very good dman and our best this season but if he was more physical everybody would love it, so calm down?

Nobody mentioned anything about wanting a player like Coburn? Is it bad to have somebody use their size and hit, or at least use the body in the corners? No...so simmer down.

Stammertime91 is offline   Reply With Quote