Thread: MLX Skates
View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Thesensation19

vCash: 500
Hockeytutorial.com apparently has a retailer that is selling MLX skates. Since MLX no longer makes skates, they dropped the price extensively.

After tax and shipping the boots came out to $580.00. I paid a 30 paypal fee to the guy, it sucked but honestly I am very happy.

The guy could have sold me more expensive boots, but from the first reply to the last one he was extremely helpful and replied immediately to all my questions.

With this extensive research and more about MLX, MAKO skates, David C, Scott Van Horn. I was extremely happy with the purchase.

They are handmade skates, and they are among the best in durability according to several sources. They look like machines but i like the classic look. A lot of new skates today will only last you a year or two at my pace and I am glad to hear that many have had these for years with still no issues. You are the first to have durability issues i heard.

The width of the boot... well idk. The guy said he had DD width foot. Or whatever the largest size is. 2E? I apprently have 2A. Much more narrower. He said if you mold them correctly you will have no issues.

Thesensation19 is offline   Reply With Quote