View Single Post
Old
12-23-2003, 06:23 PM
Shadowtron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexei Kovalev
Kovalev wanted to come here, he wanted a long term contract too, hopefully he will get out of the city of New York next year. Hes just a waste of talent on the Rangers. Just like everyother player on the team.

Thanks for clearing that up. It seems everytime you post here, it's to sick up some bull spit comment. You have some secret crush on Kovie, that's your business. But the next time you feel like brain farting, please make sure to keep it in your own pit.

I don't care if coming to NY was Kovalev's dying wish. He's not producing at a level that gives reason for the trade. Instead of Kovalev being the hero, coming in a saving the playoff picture, he's a shining example of what's wrong with this team. I know others on the team are to blame, but due to your infatuation with him, I have to single him out. 5 goals is simply unacceptable. You hope he leaves the city? Great!!! The line for that Christmas wish starts in back of me. I hope they trade him and every other fat cat that can collect the big NY dollar, but can't put on the big NY show.