View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 08:15 PM
MBJets

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchultzSquared View Post
1. Vancouver Giants - Benson (Franchise forward... definitely worth the pick... have not had a player like him since Brule...)
2. Regina Pats - Clague (I think Pats will end up taking the risk... can transform the team)
3. Prince George Cougars - Patrick (I think they will scoop Brandon)
4. Brandon Wheat Kings - Steel (Really think this would be a nice fit... extremely gifted forward to lead the offense like the days of Glennie-Schenn)
5. Moose Jaw Warriors - Howden (Yeah no brainer)
6. Lethbridge Hurricanes - Quenneville (They're pretty much set up front... have some promising big kids on the blueline... I don't believe Erkamps is a premier WHL puck mover... will need one to feed Estephan and the other forwards)
7. Everett Silvertips - Fabbro (Don't have any franchise potential defensemen... if they are going to rebuild start from the backend)
8. Seattle Thunderbirds - Jost (Older forward group... TBirds could use a potential star talent)
9. Kootenay Ice - Kaelen Anderson (A good kid who can shoulder the load both on and off the ice the next few years)
10. Medicine Hat Tigers - White (They will pretty much have to if he is on the board at 10... incredible natural ability but you wonder about the rest of it)
11. Victoria Royals - Hannoun (Remember Chilliwack... this kid may be short in stature right now but he can carry a team... Royals need that)
12. Swift Current Broncos - Malenstyn (Can give the Broncos a bit of everything up front... have some nice young pieces and Malenstyn would fit their scouting philosophy...)
13. Prince Albert Raiders - Aucoin (Could have the highest potential of any kid not named Benson or Clague... definitely a bit one dimensional but what a dimension...)
14. Red Deer Rebels - Steenbergen (Hometown boy... good two way player... think he could be a team building block both as a player and a person)
15. Tri-City Americans - Kryski (Extremely talented... Americans typically build their game plan around dynamic players like this)
16. Spokane Chiefs - Barberis (Think he can be a solid cornerstone...
good skater and hits well... has a bit of everything for a blueline that will need that soon)
17. Brandon Wheat Kings via Saskatoon Blades - Jevne (One of the underrated kids in this class in my opinion... Wheaties love their power forwards... could be a top liner in the Dub)
18. Calgary Hitmen - Phillips (Hometown boy, fifth in MVP voting... gives complete efforts every night... good skill package)
19. Kamloops Blazers - Skinner (Might be a bit high but the Blazers have crap all for goaltending in the pipeline... really wild upside... I think history would look favorably back on this pick if this is what Kamloops did)
20. Vancouver Giants via Edmonton Oil Kings - Volcan (If the Giants are going Benson first they should find him a conscientious partner for the future... love Volcan and he is a worker)
21. Kelowna Rockets - Josh Anderson (The Rockets are great at molding future D... Anderson has a ton of tools to work with)
22. Seattle Thunderbirds via Portland Winterhawks - Thiessen (Has the leadership traits and wide array of skills to contribute in a bunch of ways even if he cannot translate his offense)
Great job on the list who do you think is the best player that will slip to the 2nd round?

MBJets is offline   Reply With Quote