Thread: Post-Game Talk: Panthers at Rangers
View Single Post
03-21-2013, 09:53 PM
5 4 Fighting
Big member
vCash: 783
Originally Posted by Zamboner View Post
Lets talk about Richards backchecking on the second goal. And by backchecking I mean that time where Florida crashed the net and Richards stayed ten feet behind doing nothing.

Not only is this bum playing badly. He plays like he doesn't give a ****. You can rip Del Zotto all you want, he deserves it a lot of the time, but he always plays hard. Richards is taking a paycheck and planning what he's going to do after the game. **** him. If we can't trade him (unlikely for various reasons, all of them obvious), buy him out in the summer. I don't care. His presence alone is a constant kick to the scrote.
Agreed. Don't even get me started on the "45 SOG". Those were the worse shots I have ever seen in my life. All of them but 1 or 2 from the outside. I bet if Richards was on another team with an actual offensive system he would have 30 points right now. This coach does NOT know how to use his players/ personnel.

Get rid of Richards to spark this team. Let's get a little younger, no more overpaid veterans.

5 4 Fighting is offline   Reply With Quote