View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Rorschach
Fearful Symmetry

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8se7en View Post
I posted this in the last thread but it was the last post of the thread so nobody really saw my contribution. figured i'll post again:

This is what I think Iggy could fetch (not sure if all these teams would make this trade, but you get the idea)

BOS: Peverly + Khokhlachev/Knight + 1st
CAR: Jokinen + Dalpe/Rask + 1st
CHI: Stalberg + McNeill/Danault/Pirri + 1st/2nd
DET: Eaves + Tatar/Sheahan/Jurco/Frk + 1st
LAK: Clifford + Pearson + 1st
MIN: Zucker + Phillips + 1st
MON: Eller + Collberg + 1st
NSH: Kostitsyn + Watson + 1st
NYI: Okposo + Niederreiter + 1st/2nd
OTT: Greening + Puempel/Prince/Stone + 1st
PIT: Kennedy + Maata/Morrow + 1st
TOR: Kulemin + Biggs + 1st

PS: I apologize if any of these prospects are "untouchable" - i picked the guys i figured weren't, but were still good. For example I barely know Khokhlachev - i just know he's good and not a top guy like Scheifele. To me, as a Sens fan - he's the value of a Puempel - if he's not.. what do I know? lol.
That's pretty horrible for LA. This is 3 months of 2013 Iginla, someone who we don't even need, not 3+ years of 2008 Iginla. I'm not going to blame you for not knowing that we don't have a first rounder but you're basically offering nearly three firsts from LA (Clifford was a medium 2nd who panned and Pearson was a late 1st, plus a 1st). Iginla AT MOST is worth a 2nd from LA, next year's. We'd be doing Calgary and Iginla a favor letting him step in to our run this year where our 15 forwards (four lines and three reserves) are set. Our forward corps is deep and full of quality with excellent chemistry.

If Iginla will be traded, it will be to a very short list of contenders. Of those teams, LA needs him the least.