Old
03-21-2013, 09:07 PM
Psycho Dad

vCash: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBen View Post
Why don't we have one of those?

Are you against saving money?

So here's the gist, list a game that you're interested in, if they offer a 3 or 4 pack and if you get enough people together you can send the cost of the pack divided by 4 to the person buying it on Paypal, once it's done the person buys it on Steam and gift each person in the deal their copy

Of course, you can always refuse access to the deal to anyone you might not trust but i think we know most people posting around here enough for it to work like it does in other communities

So let's start this right, i'm willing to buy a 4-pack for Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed and i need 3 warm bodies for 10$ a pop, i've seen a high number of people praising the game saying it was much better than the last few Mario Kart so i'm willing to give it a shot, i'll probably still end up buying it at 15$ but i wouldn't mind knocking the price down a bit

Deal's up till tomorrow 12:59pm EST
Question: I'm new to Steam. It's showing the Sonic Racing Transformed 4-pack as $80 USD. The Sonic Hits Collection that includes the prequel (Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing) is $40 for the 4-pack. Do I have that right, or are you scoring some huge members-only deal?

Psycho Dad is offline   Reply With Quote