Thread: Player Discussion: Marian Gaborik
View Single Post
Old
03-21-2013, 11:08 PM
Heyoooo*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Lito View Post
Yea. Depth. You ever heard of it? If not, look at the past few teams that have won the cup. LA, Boston, Chicago, Detroit. They had it. Also take a look at the leading goal scorers of each of those teams and tell me how many 40 goal guys they had genius.

This team doesn't have depth. If it means trading my overly-inconsistent sniper living off his reputation to get some, I do it.

Yeah, depth, what we had last year and traded for Rick Nash, and are trying to make up for by getting rid of Gaborik.

Thats a lateral move if ive ever seen one.

They had much deeper offenses than Nash, and then 4 goal Richards, Hagelin, Stepan and Callahan. Those teams rolled 4 lines. This team will continue being a one line inconsistent team with a useless bottom six and a ?????? second due to trade.

Thats the ****ing point and no depth trade is putting this team "over the top" this year.

The best Gaborik fetches is a 1st, a top six forward with grit and a top four RHD.

These guys need to learn and slide right into this team going forward to make an impact. On top of that most of all, our bottom six.