View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 12:40 AM
georgiabluejacket

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post
We're actually in the playoff hunt, and you want to trade one of our leading scorers? Offseason, yes, right now? Hell no. I see very minimal happening at the deadline with the NHL roster. Maybe JK will pull some magic outta his ass and trade some picks for young nhl ready talent. But I don't think much else could happen. However, if we miss the playoffs and the Jackets come back to reality, look for a busy offseason.
I'm kind of two minds when it comes to the trade deadline. Part of me is like "we can do it, rip their heads off," but then I remember 2 years ago when we were like 5 points out, Howson said "we're going for it" the deadline came and went and then we ***** ourselves the rest of the season.

I do agree with you about Brassard though. There just seems so much anger towards him and I don't get it. Has he underachieved? Yep! but who the crap has been leading him? I think we all agree leadership on this team was severily lacking during his tenure here and the fact he's tied for points lead on the team is a sign of good things to come

On a side note, did anyone else hear Prospal's interview on the NHL channel this week? First, the more Vinny talked the more I pictured Denis Lemieux from slap shot. Second, the more I hear his interviews/his teammates remarks the more I love JMFJ

georgiabluejacket is offline   Reply With Quote