Thread: Post-Game Talk: Panthers at Rangers
View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 12:48 AM
messierjagrlundqvist
Pop Star

vCash: 500
http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/rangerrants/
""Also, I was a little surprised when I asked Callahan whether there was enough traffic to bother Jacob Markstrom, who made 44 saves as the Rangers took a season-high 45 shots, that the captain said yes. My opinion was Markstrom got too many looks at shots. The 6-foot-6, 23-year-old did swallow up a lot of shots without giving up a rebound but, in general, I didn’t think the Rangers made it tough on him at all.

Here’s the game story from The Record.

One post-game moment. As Callahan was addressing a horde of media members, Brad Richards stood by his neighboring locker. I went up to Richards along with another reporter, who asked Richards if he had a moment to speak. Richards replied that he didn’t have much to say as he began to leave the dressing room. I asked if that was because he was angry. “More confused and lost,” Richards said. He could have been talking about the Rangers in general, or he could have been talking about himself."
x

...........OK so Callahan's in denial and Richards needs Zoloft (after underconditioning during the lockout) *sigh*

messierjagrlundqvist is offline   Reply With Quote