View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 12:53 AM
Up the Irons

vCash: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumber4 View Post
Great post. Really puts Tambo's lack of movement in perspective to all the irrational doom and gloom posters that keep wanting him to make moves, as if they know that moves exist. I've bolded as well the MINOR LEAGUE trades to put even more perspective on this. So out of those 31 trades this year, 12 were for minor leaguers. This means, that out of the 19 trades made this year that included players that would contribute at the NHL level, Edmonton made 2 of them! And both trades improved our team, even if it was only slightly. GOOD JOB TAMBO.
whoopdie la dee da. why don't you add up the trades made in the last 3 years (the time that Tambo has iced the league's worst team) and see what he has done. He has a very weak team with very obvious deficiencies.. therefore, he needs to make more moves than the other GMs. do you think Pittsburg, Chicago, Anaheim are going to make alot of changes? How many moves did Montreal make since last year? 6? 7? I don't know, but I know it's a heluva lot more then Tambo. And what happened? they went from the bottom to the top in one summer.

no matter how you want to dress it up, during his tenure as Oilers' GM, Tambo has the worst record in the league (could be in the running for worse record in history), has made only minor moves, and has yet to make a single trade that has resulted in the team actually getting noticeably better.