View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 02:51 AM
sjci

vCash: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
What will also be funny is if someone, or some people (Regier specifically) after the year is done, try to find "the bright side" and say "look how many one Goal games we lost! We could have been much better record wise if some of those one goal games went the other way."

Any mezzamuerte who watched us with reality knows that 93.775repeating percent of those one goal games weren't ever close, and could've just as easily been two to four goal losses.

Like I said in the GBU: if we played all season how we did against the leafs, and the record was the same, I'd likely be doing minimal to no complaining. Said it all along. Show me a passionate team who looks like they give a **** and I'm a happy camper.
Definitely agree with everything you said. I'd be happy with this effort and similar record. I think the main problem a lot of us had was that we came into this season with high expectations again, and for the second year in a row, it's been a major disappointment.

Also, sorry if this is a repeat thread. I just didn't see one on the first page and figured I'd put this up. Plus, I liked running all the numbers and now everyone I hope has a better picture of what we're looking at for the rest of the year.

sjci is offline   Reply With Quote