View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 03:40 AM
ImIdaho
Choo-Choo-Choose me!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDunna with Fries View Post
Do you really think a new coach would be able to bring Richards and Gaborik back to being elite players? They are probably two players that least fit our system. Instead of canning the coach and changing everyone but two players, why not keep our system and change the two players? Plus, Gaborik is under contract for just another season after this year.
I have heard this song play out before. In the end, we don't get over that one hump because we don't have any offensively talented forwards..which were the reasons why we got Gaborik, Richards, and Nash in the first place!

You can't have a coach who is blase with regards to the PP and the offense. Anyone remember that thread about the Rangers' PP? Did we come to a conclusion as to who in fact is running it?

The constant shuffling of players is irritating. I can understand if the team suffers an injury or you're double-shifting certain players, but we don't even have one line-up where they are immune from it. What he's doing is pretty much throwing everything at a wall and see what sticks, with the problem being that we had a pretty good line with Nash-Stepan-Hagelin and he still felt he needed to change things up.

Seriously..do you have to wait until the off-season to have players work on their shots? Wide and high has become synonymous with this team. You can't have shooting practices now?

I know this is a thread about cap management and - in all likelihood - one of Gaborik or Richards will have to be shown the door. The thing is I want Torts to have to go through it, first.

ImIdaho is offline   Reply With Quote