View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 05:45 AM
Sergei Shirokov

vCash: 500
Hopefully CBC stays.

I think they do the best job of presenting the games out of all 3 (TSN, Sportsnet, HNIC) But it's just some of the personalities and the incredible Leaf bias that drives alot of the country crazy.

Nonetheless I couldn't imagine my NHL experience without them, I really enjoy watching hockey on Saturdays, and in the playoffs. Especially since CBC does alot of extra things like After hours, Coaches Corner, The Hot Stove, Inside Hockey, Hockey Day in Canada, exc. That makes them appealing to the veiwing audience.

Although I suspect that Rogers and Bell (Rogers especially since they have none) Will make a big push to get more playoff games. And I would think also, that Rogers will do as much as they can to retain the regional viewing rights, as I would think Bell/TSN would love to get the regional rights to the Leafs.

I haven't really followed it much so this is my hunches. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Above all else though I am just hoping HNIC stays, and they don't lose too much of the playoffs or the Finals, but I do think the other two will do there best to grab whatever they can.

Last edited by Sergei Shirokov: 03-22-2013 at 05:54 AM.