View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 05:53 AM
Callagraves
Block shots

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
Really? It doesn't bother you that he has yet to properly figure out how to handle the media in the big city?
Honestly, as much as I do like the MSG crew, I don't care much at all how he deals with the media. I like that he doesn't disclose injuries, I like that he's emotional after a loss to the point where he's unapproachable. The man hates to lose.

I don't always agree with his lineups, or when he decides to line juggle. I love the way he encourages the guys to play, the style of hockey he brings. I don't always love dump and chase, but it's not as bad as people here make it out to be.

Reality here is that people make sarcastic comments about his "System", and "Jam", but none of us have a damn clue exactly how the team is coached. We just know what we see, and when it isn't working, we're convinced that something else will.

Every fanbase in the league is convinced that A) they can come up with better line combos than the coach, and B) that all backup goaltenders play incredibly ONLY against them.

The Rangers fanbase suffers from this to an incredible degree.

Callagraves is offline   Reply With Quote