View Single Post
03-22-2013, 05:14 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Callagraves View Post
Yes, I'm watching the games. It looks like they're struggling. It's beyond me why. I keep thinking that last year our howitzers up front were Richards and Gaborik, and now we're relying on everyone BUT them, and what it could be like if they got going at the same time as Nash, Cally, and Step.

Quite seriously, I've heard of coaches doing some strange, unexplainable things, but I don't believe for a moment that every day at practice, they work everything but offense.

I don't believe this because, first off, when you're having one group work defense, they're normally working against another group that's practicing offense, and if you catch Behind the Bench, Torts's system is much more intricate and detailed than anyone here can get a grasp of by simply watching games. It's well thought out, and I think last year's team proved it's viability and validity.
do you really believe the system is what led to success last year? lundqvist played hart caliber hockey. thats why we were successful. this years team shows the systems holes along with torts's flaws

Dactyl* is offline   Reply With Quote