View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 07:28 AM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Bones View Post
That's what I meant, not signing the right ones. Sorry should've put more thought into the post.

Stajcer is hot and cold in the ECHL. I know he's a rookie, but IMO he should be stellar right now. Maybe I'm being too negative on him so early, but if he continues this in the future, I would cut ties immediately.

As for Missiaen, he is another rookie who just had a great weekend. But before that, he couldn't stop a beach ball. And those rebounds are unexceptable. Again I may be sounding a bit harsh on the rookie, but if that continues, sianara (hope he does start playing more of what he did this past weekend).

Talbot is good for an an AHL starter. I can only hope he can really fit the bill as Biron's replacement.

With these 3 as the only other goalies in the system, it would please me entirely if they got at least 1 good goalie prospect that actually has an NHL upside.

Edit: Congrats to Sustr even though I hate you for signing with TB. Now we can persue Schmidt
It takes goalies A LOT longer to reach their potential. The fact that both Stajcer and Missaen are showing their potential in bursts is a good thing. You are expecting them to develop like forwards, that doesn't happen.