View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 09:36 AM
tantalum

vCash: 500
Schneider played well but honestly I don't think he was asked to make a huge amount of big saves. He was called upon to make the number of big saves you want from your starter every night. He has had two solid games in a row now which is hopefully a sign of things to come.

For the most part the canucks limited second chances. Oh there were some scary looking moments but they cleared out the rebounds before any phoenix players could get there.

The Edler hit....I don't mind it. It was obviously a penalty and I wouldn't be shocked to see some disciplinary action resulting from it. HOWEVER, I don't think it's a bad thing to have a team where the opposition has to be on their toes a bit never knowing when a guy might "snap" and decide to make that huge questionable hit. I'm not saying this a regular occurence from Edler but if they know he might do that it adds to the fact they also already know Alberts WILL do it, Kassian WILL do it, Sestito WILL do it etc. Intimidation works.....canuck fans ought to know this having witnessed our team be intimidated in the past.