View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 08:47 AM
TCL40

vCash: 500
Honestly I don't particularly mind that Julien wanted to do it, but if you are going to bench players for floating, then Peverly wasn't at the top of it and shouldn't have been.

Horton, Ference, Kelly, Lucic and at times Seguin (although he seems to have mostly figured it out now-just wish he would stop skating across blue line, head towards defenseman and shoot puck from far out with nobody driving the net yet).

So I guess message sending is okay, just doesn't seem like Peverly is the right guy (or at least the right guy to top the list).

I also question the timing-Krejci was playing in his first game after an injury-and there was no way to know if he would finish the game. Sitting a center who has been good in some aspects of his game (face offs and PK and he has scored on the PP) when the top center may not be 100% doesn't make sense.

I would like to see Pandolfo sit for the Leafs game and Peverly switched to the first line and Horton shifted back to the 3rd line with Spooner and Caron.

TCL40 is offline   Reply With Quote