View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 09:00 AM
LSCII
Dark Cloud

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaylorJ1 View Post
The Caron-Kelly-Peverley combo actually looked fairly good in the Philly game and the Ottawa game before Kelly got hurt. I'm of the mindset that you can absolutely succeed with Caron as your 9th or 10th best forward. But as of right now, he's probably in the 8 spot, which isn't good.

It's funny that in the beginning of the year, it was Kelly with Peverley and a much less skilled Peverley redundancy in Bourque, and now it's Peverley with Caron and a much less skilled Caron redundancy in Pandolfo.

And I said it in another thread, but if Thornton is going to spot pick, I'd go with:

Paille-Spooner-Peverley
Caron-Campbell-Bourque

And make sure that Andrew Ference never sees the PP again.
I've seen enough of Caron to not want to see more. He's just nothing. I'd start giving the bottom 6 a shake up and letting some younger guys get some time. Let's see what you have. It's not like there isn't room for improvement, you know? I like the idea of Paille moving up since he deserves it. I know some will say the energy line has been good and needs to stay together, but let's be real. The energy line hasn't been very good. Paille has. He's been the singular positive on that line.

LSCII is offline   Reply With Quote