View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 09:42 AM
koreaboy

vCash: 500
the comparable for me for gonch since he's been here has been poor old krafty. i LOVED igor kravchuk and i thought he was a critial piece of our puzzle but he was a bit of a whipping boy for some fans. similar type players. very smooth, classy, puckmoving players who handled it alot but when they made mistakes, they looked bad. krafty took way too much flak, and i think the early flak that gonch took was undeserved.

now that being said, i think gonch is playing BETTER than krafty did right now. point to me the bunch of mistakes that he's making? you can't. he's been excellent. breaking up plays, mentoring young players, providing leadership, playing key minutes everywhere, putting up points. without gonch this past couple of months we'd be screwed. we need him.

if he'd take 1 year at $5mil i'd do it. if we had to tack on a 2nd year i'd do it if he took $4mil or better yet, less. he's an important player for our team and i'm sorry, but we shouldnt be counting on ceci coming in to fill it in the next year or two.

koreaboy is offline   Reply With Quote