Thread: Tickets: Ticket Prices 2013-2014
View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 10:48 AM
rambler725

vCash: 500
I am also hedging on renewing...my center ice aisle seats in row 14 are now 82 a game...last year i said i will pay 79 if the arena is transformed into all bells and whistles making the price increase bearable..however the only thing i can say is improved is the lighting and viewing angle.....the traffic flow up and down the aisle and the constant getting up and down for people in my row has been unbearable...the upper level is now like nassau coliseum..you have to sprint to the bathroom to avoid long lines at intermission..there is no place to hang out and socialize between periods unless you climb to the rooftop.... the food for all the hype is overpriced and overrated ..for example the daily burger when ordered between periods is an undercooked burger that is burnt on the outside and red in the middle.at the end of the game you have to fight the crowd and walk down like cattle....go to the prudential center and see how much better that arena is ..they did it right at what half the cost of the transformation...as long as the rangers win the market will back the prices but once things go south just try selling these over priced ducats for even near cost.....just tough to say goodbye after all these years but IMHO the hi def coverage in the transformed garden is better than being there in person..they really upgraded the tv
coverage with the lighting and angles and programming both pre and post game..which leads me to believe this transformation was done to please corporations ( new suites ) and tv i can now see the bubbles in the fans beer when watching at home. It may be a sight i get used to going forward.