View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Guilliam

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post
I think we all know the team is doing well this year and i haven't heard any really out for lunch proposals here.

Clowe could be add for a 2nd for sure and Talbot and Boyle are for sale too if Bergevin wants them he can get them but he's paid to be the gm and i have faith in him so if he considers it's not a good move to trade at the deadline i'm with him.

Me i'd take Clowe and Talbot in place of Moen and White we would add playoffs experience and sandpaper. Clowe would take Lucic on a fight.

Remember Clowe being a playoff beast in the last few years? Talbot being the obscur hero for the pens. Yeah i'll take that please.

We can dream of a stanley cup this year are we nuts?
I just meant that many seem to be expecting a lot of movement and I think Bergevin will be pretty quiet. Every time he speaks to the media he goes about not disrupting his plan for the future even though the team is doing surprisingly well.

Add that to the fact that the standings are very tight so there will be very few sellers and a sh1tload of buyers which means the cost of these acquisitions will probably be higher than we think.