View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 11:31 AM
bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent View Post
You know, it would be smart to figure out what we are ready to give away and what needs that we have.

What I'm ready to give away (not at all costs) and why:

- Travis Moen: Overpriced, looks unmotivated, possibly unhappy to play on a fourth line.
Moen will be a beast in the PO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHill Seeker View Post
we need an enforcer who can play 7-9 mins.
we have boston and TO twice + philly twice
and prust has an injured shoulder, which
can easily be re injured in a fight
I agree with this. Habs should find a beast in fact this weekend. Prust cannot do this alone. Don't be surprised if Bergy trades for a monster this weekend. That is all we need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Team Needed View Post
I'm loving this discussion. How about you petition the NHL to allow a five line so you can fit the players you want to trade for on the team?
There is no rule against 5 lines. 20 Players are allowed to dress, in any position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikizaz View Post
We need to hop on the Dan Boyle bandwagon. If diaz can't play, he fills in and more. If Diaz can play, he's insurance on the always present "Markov potential INXXRY." Oh and he is also a pretty darn good player.

Boyle- Subban
Markov- Emelin
Gorges- Boullion

Ridiculously sexy. Well the top 3 at least
Diaz may have to be replaced. We will know in one week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
Seems about right. If San Jose pays us a 2nd to take '0 goals and less points than Gomez' Ryan Clowe, it would be ok. We might have to send something their way though.
I like your humour more and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
I'd like Boyle out of New York if available. Try to move Moen if possible especially with 3 years left on his deal
Moen does not move. You will see in the PO why.