View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 10:49 AM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights77 View Post
Nothing...OHL championships? Geez, that means the Spits other than their 2 purchased years have done less than nothing.
Go back to your 4 year planning Rayzor.
Libbs/Otto, regardless of who said what when its all a matter of opinion anyways. The question, whether you agree or disagree, is a valid question. Team misses the playoffs and is a circus off the ice over the past few years, I'd say its fair to question the coaches job.
You have to take off your homer glasses to see that though fellas....
You were just trolling and what OHL Championships were those? When London got swept by Peterborough? Or lost to Plymouth in the western finals, or lost to Windsor? Anyways the Knights didn't even win an OHL Championship last year with Dale Hunter behind the bench it was the real brains Mark Hunter. You really think it's fair to question the coaches job when the coach has majority ownership of theam and has a stake in how well the team does? Wow, I can't really believe that you thought it was a good question. That would be like going up to a guy convicted of spousal abuse and asking him if he has stopped beating his wife, I would just be trolling for an answer because there's no right answer. If he says says no it means yes he did it before, if he says no it means he's still doing it. Go back under your bridge dude with GangGreen.